FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
ABOUT THE HIDEOUT
1. Is The Yuppi Hippi Hideout suitable for a small family or a couple?
A. Yes. It is safe and suitable for small families and couples. All our rooms can be inter connected for groups of family and friends
2. What type of accommodations are available at The Yuppi Hippi Hideout?
A. The Yuppi Hippi Hideout has Three spacious double rooms with king size beds and attached western toilet and shower. The newly introduced Wooden Huts offer bedrooms on the loft level with a private terrace. The Exclusive Ladies Hostel has four single bunk beds for ladies travelling alone.
3. What about hot and cold water availability and quality ?
A. The rooms have 24 hour hot and cold water availability.
The hot water is powered by Solar Energy.
4. Can we cook at The Yuppi Hippi Hideout? Can we get diet food prepared for toddlers and young children?
A. Cooking facility for guests is not available.
In case of diet food for children, please talk to our caretaker.
5. Does The Yuppi Hippi Hideout have pickup / drop facility?
A. Pickup / drop can be arranged at extra cost however it is economical to take a Taxi. Most Taxi drivers know about the Anjuna Flea market next door
6. Can our vehicle go upto The Yuppi Hippi Hideout?
A. Due to our location on the beach vehicles cannot drive right till the property gates. You need to walk from the parking area which is about 20 meters away
7. Do you have a pet policy?
A. Pets are not allowed on the property
8. How is the water quality at The Yuppi Hippi Hideout?
A. The water is clear and pumped from a natural spring well.
It is soft water and is perfectly safe to use for washing and bathing purposes.
9. Can we smoke in the Rooms?
A. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the rooms.
There are designated areas within the property where you may smoke.
10. Do you allow consumption of drugs or other narcotic substances.
A. Consumption / carrying / selling of drugs and narcotic substances is an serious offence in Goa. We do not permit consumption of the same on the property.
11. Do you provide separate accommodation for our driver.
A. No we do not have such a facility. Based on availability we can assist you to find cheaper accommodation at a close by location but we need sufficient time/notice.
12. Do you have an attached restaurant or a kitchen?
A. Food is not arranged at the guest house. Liquor is not sold / served. However Consumption of liquor and food is allowed on the property at designated places within the property. Eating and drinking inside the rooms is not permitted.
13. Is it possible to arrange for packed food?
A. The Yuppi Hippi Hideout Is located around many local restaurants and a 24 hour beach shack. Facility of packed food can be arranged externally.
14. Can we cook / prepare our own food at The Yuppi Hippi Hideout?
A. No. You can’t prepare or cook your own food at The Yuppi Hippi Hideout as we dont have kitchen facility in the accommodation units.
15. Are there restaurants/ eateries near by?
A. Yes, we have many restaurants and beach shacks near by serving Local Goan, Indian and Chinese cuisine. Curlies Beach shack, 2 minutes away from us
is a famous 24 hour dining restaurant and night spot.
16. What about Breakfast?
A. We provide Coffee, Dairy creamer, Sugar and Tea bags with Hot water at the dining area for an early morning cup of coffee or tea. European and Indian breakfasts can be best enjoyed at the restaurants nearby. We do not encourage eating in the rooms but our caretaker can arrange for your breakfast order in special cases.
17. Can you organise a barbecue
A. For a minimum of 7 guests to a maximum of 10 guests we can arrange for a barbecue dinner at extra costs.
18. Do you have satellite dish connection and televisions in the rooms?
A. No we do not have television in the rooms because we encourage our guests to enjoy the natural beachfront surroundings and to break free from the normal routine on holiday.
19. Do you have a reliable internet connection
A. Yes we have a fibre optic broadband connection with wifi.
20. I have heard of erratic power supply at beach locations in Goa is your area affected by power interruptions?
A. Yes sometimes, Due to our proximity to the beach we are faced with
frequent power supply failures.